Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A few things of interest

Youle Blog and S.W.A.K. are two blogs I just started reading, and I'm jealous of how good they are.

Library Thing is a website where you can electronically catalog your library, find new books and authors based on what you've read, and add a little feature to your blog (I put one in the column on the right).

VIRB° is something I'm still investigating, but it seems like a MySpace (here's an example profile page) without any advertising that’s based around music and video. It's also a hosting service similar to YouTube that I'm gonna test out. Here's a side-by-side comparison.





Let me know what yall think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heard it on a YouTube video... here's the link:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=FMqftVhOuTw

Unknown said...

How did you know it was a space lake!?!?!?!